L’Oreal Paris has come up with a new creation to surprise us all with a truly effective product that is easily accessible due to its high availability, and surprising affordability.
L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert Range; is a range of products that is based on Hyaluronic Acid. The range consists of 7 products that cater to all daily skin care needs.
The last product in this range is the L’Oreal Hyaluron Serum, which is the product we shed the lights on today.
L’Oreal Hyaluron Serum, compared to the myriad of other Hyaluronic Serums available in the market, proves to be a product to make your own – and here’s why:
This product consists of the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid that goes up to 1.5% while having an excellent quality to price ratio.
1. You might be wondering what makes hyaluronic acid so special and why is this product a real staple to add to your beautifying routine?
‘HA (hyaluronic acid) is a humectant, which means that it is a substance preventing loss of moisture in the skin.
Our skin cells naturally produce hyaluronic acid, making it key to having flawlessly hydrated skin. However, there are factors that can alter skin complexion, such as: UV rays exposure, age, stress, pollution, etc…
By applying hyaluronic acid topically, we help our skin replenish its hyaluronic acid reserve.
What makes L’oreal Hyaluron Expert Serum indispensable is that its formula consists of 2 different types of ‘HA (hyaluronic acid).
- High molecule: this molecule remains on the surface of the skin and helps maintaining skin moisturized and soothed.
- Low molecule: these are small particles that get easily absorbed in to the skin; therefore, replenishing and repairing it from dehydration and fine lines which come as a result of exposing the skin to natural factor as previously mentioned.
2. Great! now that we’ve generally covered what ‘HA (hyaluronic acid) does to the skin, you might be asking yourself if you can start using it right away!?
Yes you can!
Hyaluronic acid is suitable for all ages and skin types, as previously mentioned, the body naturally produces hyaluronic acid. As we get to mid 20’s the natural occurrence of this acid in the body starts to deteriorate – topically applying L’Oreal Hyaluron Serum helps in assisting the production of hyaluronic acid, as well as replenishing it’s reserves in the skin.
So, not only this Hyaluron Serum is suitable for all age ranges, however, it is also suitable for all skin types.
As previously shown, hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body’s composition of any skin type – hence, no skin can be intolerant or allergic to it.
Pro-Tip: Dermatological tests and studies have shown that ‘HA (hyaluronic acid) is actually one of the best remedies for Acne Prone Skin.
3. Now that we’ve mentioned how greatly effective and versatile L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert Serum is, you might be thinking that you’ll need to splurge in order to get hold of a small portion of it!
There’s a mental correlation that hyaluronic acid product = expensive product.
However, this is yet another thing the L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert Range is here to change.
The whole range consists of highly effective products that are easily accessible due to affordability and high availability.
This range is available in all big pharmacies, supermarkets and even online shopping stores/apps.
4. Skeptical about L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert Serum Effectivity?
This has been well thought of too!
L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert is a range of products that have been dermatologically tested; hence, certified of their proprieties and effectivity.
These dermatological tests have been made different on women (after their consent) of different ages and skin types, to prove that the fine lines have truly disappeared up to 40% in 4 weeks from using this product and up to 60% in 6 weeks.
So, go on and jump to the next level of skincare, upgrading your beautifying daily routine with this new L’Oreal Hyaluron Expert Serum.