A lot of women have been really raising their “Natural Face Mask” game lately, trying new recipes for a healthier looking skin, but what they’re really missing is that if you’re going for healthier looking skin, you can’t avoid the saying “You are what you eat” because it is the 100% truth!
It doesn’t matter how much oatmeal face masks you do if you’re stuffing your body with greasy fried, unhealthy food. This is why we’ve compiled a beginner’s starter kit for anyone wanting to up their skincare game and tackle it from every angle. So, you’ll also find the “Glow From Within” smoothie recipe ingredients to help you give your body all it needs to shine from the inside out.
All natural skin care kit for amazing glowy moisturized skin:
“I’ve got 99 problems and coconut oil can solve them all”
This statement is nothing but the truth to us here at The Daily Crisp. Coconut oil is great as a body and face moisturizer because it’s one of the only oils that has particles that are small enough to really seep into your pores and not leave you looking or feeling greasy. You can find coconut oil in a lot of stores including Nefertari, Imetenan, and Seuodi, just make sure it’s virgin cold pressed. Remember to check the label if your coconut oil is edible or not, before you decide to put it in your smoothie and not only on your face.
Right after your shower, before you towel dry, just rub in coconut oil on your body and leave it for 2-3 mins (while you brush your teeth or let you hair airdry) and then towel dry like you normally would. You can thank us later.
Wooden Face Massage Roller:
Use it always in upwards movement, start at the neck and work your way to your forehead so you can stimulate your lymphatic systems and help drain all the excess fluids and de-puff your face. It also brings a healthy glow to your skin because it helps blood circulation, and stimulates collagen production while boosting absorption of your skincare products (AKA your coconut oil ;))
Similar to what the wooden face massager does for your face, the dry brush does all that and more for your body. You can learn all about how to use it, with illustrated instructions in our guide to natural beauty.
Natural Beeswax Candle + Epsom Salt:
These two make up best relaxing bath ever, this beeswax candle will burn all your troubles away (not really but we like to believe candles are sorta magical like that) and the Epsom salt will help remove toxins from your body and relax your muscles after a good long hectic day.
Glow Skin Smoothie:
- ½ cup Pineapple cubes, fresh or frozen
- 1 Whole Banana
- ½ cup Coconut water
- 2 tsp Ginger powder or 1 inch peeled & grated Ginger knob.
- 2 tsp Bee pollen
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- Blend everything until smooth
- Feel your skin light up from within <3
Why your skin will thank you for a good smoothie?
- Pineapples are especially great if you have inflamed or sensitive skin. The vitamin C is healing for your skin, and the vitamin A reduces inflammation and is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Bananas contain vitamins E & C, and potassium which all give you clear glowing skin.
- Ginger offers anti-aging benefits you ingest it, helping to improve skin elasticity & tone.
- Bee pollen is a naturally nutrient-dense “skin food” that can help enhance your skin’s moisture content giving it a healthy boost.
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C help maintain skins’ elasticity and flexibility. It is also great for preventing wrinkles, sagging skin & age spots.
Don’t forget to pass this on to every woman looking for that healthy glow so they’ll know that the secret is to work from the inside out!