- Prep your face with an oil free moisturizer mixed with an illuminator (That Gal from Benefit) and bronzing cream (Laura Mercier).
- Here, I applied a very natural foundation to keep her freckles showing (Makeup Forever #128).
- Then dab your foundation with a mineralized finishing powder to set your foundation.
- For contouring, use a medium toned matte bronzer (Anastasia Beverly Hills palette).
- To get that subtle smokey look, add a plum brown shade to the crease of your eyelid. I chose Follie by MAC.
- Around the lash line use a light, shimmery color (Toasted) in the inner corner, and a burnt brown (Hustle) in the outer corner. Both shadows are from Urban Decay Naked One palette.
- Apply a thin line of liquid eye liner along the top lash line (Lord and Berry).
- Along the lower lash line add a cream color to open up the eyes.
Aqua Brow by Makeup Forever #25
Use any pink, plum based tone along the cheekbones.
- Venom lip liner from Urban Decay
- Rebel lipstick from MAC