“The most important thing is to use natural ingredients..”
In an interview, actress Farida Seif El Nasr reveals how she went from having a head-full of hair to having her hair fall out completely and the natural remedy that helped her re-grow her beautiful locks back.
After endless visits to doctors on how to regrow her hair and giving into wearing wigs, Farida Seif El Nasr began reading about natural remedies to help regrow her hair. After reading about all the different methods Farida came across one important point; our hair is made of roots just like plants. So any fruit or vegetable that has roots is important for your hair. It’s very important to include foods that have roots like radish, carrots, beetroot, and turnip into your diet when trying to re-grow your hair. The second most important thing is to use Farida’s Natural Remedy mentioned below…
Farida Seif El Nasr’s Natural Hair Remedy
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Sesame Oil
- White Honey
- Black Honey (Molasses)
- Pomegranate Molasses
- White Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Garlic (finely chopped)
- Mustard Seeds ( crushed into fine powder)
Size of 1 Turkish coffee cup for each ingredient (around quarter of a standard cup)
- Apply mixture to scalp and hair and leave.
- Wash with any baby shampoo (or any shampoo that isn’t loaded with chemicals)
- Rinse hair with bran-water
- Place bran in boiling water and leave overnight, separate the bran from the water the next day and use the water to rinse your hair.
You can watch the video here: