2. Combine the dried fruits, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice, zest, salt, olive oil and eggs
3. Add flour, baking soda and walnuts to the mix
4. Pour your mixture into the a lined cake mold
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until cake is cooked through
6. Let cake cool and decorate it with powdered sugar
Although a sociologist at heart, Nadine finds her love in nutrition, her passion in Pilates and her purpose in writing. Nadine is a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition and a Pilates-instructor in the making. She is also the founder of health blog, Nourished by Nadine (@nourishedbynadine) where she shares her own recipes, as well as health tips.