Blasting the right tunes while breaking a sweat is scientifically proven to boost performance by up to 15%. Music is a good distraction, helps you maintain a stable tempo and pace, and makes you want to move! This is exactly why we are sharing with you our favorite tunes we like working out to. Try them out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- City DJ’s Theme Song – “Space Jam”
- Justin Bieber – “What Do You Mean?”
- Pitbull ft Ke$ha – “Timber”
- Beyonce – “Single Ladies” (whether you’re single or not, this tune will get you moving)
- Ariana Grande – “Focus”
- Demi Lovato – “Confident”
- Hailee Steinfield – “Love Myself” (talk about motivational lyrics)
- Walk Up to the Moon – “Shut Up and Dance”
- Zedd ft Selena Gomez – “I Want You To Know”
- Omi – “Hula Hoop” (because Cheerleader is so 2015, Hula Hoop is where it’s at for 2016)
- Justin Bieber – “Love Yourself”
- St Lucia – “All Eyes on You”
- George Ezra – “Budapest”
So, there you have it, a top tunes playlist to keep you entertained and working hard at the gym. Try it out and let us know if it helped you!